Oscraps

OCTOBER STANDING O'S

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
This hybrid page by AJM is amazing!!

"This is fantastic!! The colors are amazing, the large drawing of the hands just really drew me in. You're so good at shadows that I don't know what's real and what's digital!!"

• Love
Reactions: AJM

AJM

This hybrid page by AJM is amazing!!

"This is fantastic!! The colors are amazing, the large drawing of the hands just really drew me in. You're so good at shadows that I don't know what's real and what's digital!!"
Thank you so much!#kiss

RJMJ

CHEERY O
How about this STUNNING! page by @*sylvia* ...Once again blowing! everything Up creatively!...That Crinkled BG paper! & the choice placement of her paint splats! & Wonderful@ expressive photos!!!...Showcase her words & meaning perfectly!!!... #kiss...

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Absolutely love this very creative and artistic page from Esther, so much magic in it!! @mywisecrafts
full

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
How about this STUNNING! page by @*sylvia* ...Once again blowing! everything Up creatively!...That Crinkled BG paper! & the choice placement of her paint splats! & Wonderful@ expressive photos!!!...Showcase her words & meaning perfectly!!!... #kiss...

thank you so much for featuring my layout @RJMJ #kissyou made my day

Amandajk

WOW! The Gallery- have ya'll browsed it lately? There seems to be a creative wind blowing!!
I have to acknowledge these Outstanding pages:
Angel Wings by @wombat146 Mysstical, heavenly!

@char8182 created a beautiful tribute in Celebrating Mom's Passing

and @Norma gave us Jump into Fall with an amazing composition that includes a flawless extraction!!

#clap #clap #clap

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
@Amandajk Thanks so much for the shout out with my angels layout Amanda! and loving the other layouts you added as well, there certainly is a creative wind blowing through our gallery!!