Oscraps

anna aspnes-digital art-artplay minipalette arbre-nadams-story.jpg
NAdams

anna aspnes-digital art-artplay minipalette arbre-nadams-story.jpg

Captured in a moment of rest, Granny relaxes on an embankment that follows a dusty path.

The album did not give me an exact location or date, but I will continue to research more to add to this story.
Arlene Horton Phillips circa 1951
Credits list
Artplay MiniPalette Arbre (available as a Gift with $20 purchase for DSD sale through Oct 3rd at 9pm)

ArtPlay Palette De Novo Bonus WordArt
Urban Stitchez No. 17-7
Trees No. 2-1 and 3

The photo was blended into Arbre Artsy Paper no. 2 using a Layer Mask. The Trees brushes were used to extend the trees and shrubbery as these were cut off in the original photo. The Urban Stitchez tie the Arbre elements into a cluster.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Wonderful blending on your heritage photo. I like how you extended the trees with the brushes!

I love your use of tree brushes and how your cluster surrounds the bottom on your image, following the shape of your blended image!

She's tired and maybe out of breath and the predominant color is brown. Then she gets a bit of a rest and I love the transition to the greens when she's refreshed. Also, your use of white space and your placement of the journaling.

Gorgeous ... love the design flow and how the cluster keeps her from sliding down the hill!

Wonderful photo. You don't see too many old portraits that show people in a natural setting. Love the added greenery.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
NAdams
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename