Oscraps

OCTOBER STANDING O'S

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
This LO by @bryanna is gorgeous - the cluster and brush/stamp work are wonderful, the palette is perfect, and the photo makes you wonder just what she's thinking. It just grabbed me and wouldn't let go!

Amandajk

I'm sorry, I lied! The next LO I came to was this beauty by @Amandajk I really can't add anything this LO doesn't say - more eloquently - all by itself. Perfection!

Thank you so much! This matter- of traveling to this place and seeing these people gain a place to call their own is my heartbeat so this page was an expression of that.

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
@EvelynD2 First of all, could that photo be any cuter??? I love the beautiful flower cluster in the front and the mask that you used. It almost looks like she has leaves behind her too!!

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
@EvelynD2 First of all, could that photo be any cuter??? I love the beautiful flower cluster in the front and the mask that you used. It almost looks like she has leaves behind her too!!

Thank you so much for the Standing O! This is our sweet granddaughter. She humors me and lets me take lots of photos of her! :)