All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
This challenge is easy. Simply scraplift a layout from Zwyck's gallery. Her gallery is beautiful and many of her layouts feature great blending! Please post a link or preferably a linked copy of the layout you are scraplifting.
Here is the layout I am scraplifting:
And here is my layout:
I used Crocheted Snow #2 by Anna Aspnes, Winter Magic Papers by Joyful Heart Designs, and Masks - Winter Magic Embellishment Templates by AFT Designs
- Scraplift a layout from Ulla May's gallery Zwyck's gallery + add a linked layout of the page you are scraplifting to this thread when posting your own layout.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 5 gallery by midnight PST November 30, 2021 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.