zwyck

Women

Credits:
ArtPlay Palette Jollification Collection **on sale Januari 6 for one week**
LittleNumbers No. 1
MultiMedia Balloons No. 3
Celebrate WordART Mix No. 2
Artsy Transfers Jollification

Stitched by Anna Threads White No 1 https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Stitched-by-Anna-Threads-White-No.-1.html

Process: I started with an artsy paper from ArtPlay Palette Jollification. I placed a transfer from Artsy Transfers Jollification and the blending mode was set to Linear Burn. Then I placed my photo set to blending mode Multiply above it. I added masks to both transfer and photo. I also added some adjustment layers: Levels, Curves and Brightness/Contrast. I used the Clone Stamp Tool on the artsy paper and edited a part below the transfer and photo. Another transfer was placed to the left side of the photo and was clipped to the the titel. I also placed some brushes from ArtPlay Palette Jollification in this part and one was recolored into a yellow tone. I placed embellishments from ArtPlay Palette Jollification and MultiMedia Balloons No. 3. The numbers come from LittleNumbers No. 1 and the wordart and wood word from Celebrate WordART Mix No. 2. I finished the layout with the stitching (placed on the tag) from Stitched by Anna Threads White No 1.
  • Love
Reactions: Caro
Wow, this is really intriguing and quite artful.I love the different patterns in your design and ArtPlay Palette Jollification has always been one of my favorites.

The women are my favourite part of this layout - oh! and the colours all around them! Fab!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout