Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Notabilia Collection**on sale**
ArtPlay Palette Notabilia
MultiMedia Documents No. 2
Notabilia FotoBlendz No. 1
Notabilia WordART Mix No. 1
Artsy Layered Template No. 255
ArtsyTransfers Notabilia

Process: I started with an artsy paper from ArtPlay Palette Notabilia which was duplicated and the copy set to blending mode Multiply. A transfer from ArtsyTransfers Notabilia was placed to the left side and also this one was duplicated and set to blending mode Multiply. I added a fotoblendz from Notabilia FotoBlendz No. 1 and clipped my photo to it. A frame from MultiMedia Documents No. 2 was placed above and also this one was duplicated and set to blending mode Linear Burn. I placed embellishments and silverpaints from ArtPlay Palette Notabilia and title and wordart from Notabilia WordART Mix No. 1. The word/title was filled with a solid paper from ArtPlay Palette Notabilia and the wordart was given a blue tone instead of the black. A yellow flower/transfer from Artsy Layered Template No. 255 gave a a yellow tone to small parts on both side of the photos.
Oh my word, what a sweetie.I love how you have framed the image and nestled it in all the beauty of the transfers and elements. This is quite lovely.

What a gorgeous little face! I do love the butterfly and other colours around her face, drawing the eye into your focal point.

Adorable sweet face with just a hint of color! Love how you have blended the photo around the MM documents. Beautiful page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename