Z

Moments

Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Bravura Collection **on sale for one week**
ArtPlay Palette Bravura
PaperTextures No. 8
Bravura WordART Mix No. 1
MultiMedia Flowers No. 5

Process: I started with an artsy paper from ArtPlay Palette Bravura and duplicated it. The blending mode for this one was set to Multiply. I placed my photo and duplicated also this. The blending modes were set to Lighten and Soft Light and then I added an adjustment layer for Black & White. Both photo layers got masks for some editing. I placed a heart recolored into b/w from ArtPlay Palette Bravura under the photo layers to hide a light brown part on the photo behind the womans head. On top of all these layers a transfer from ArtPlay Palette Bravura set to blending mode Soft Light. Then I added a torn paper, edge overlay, goldpaint, lace, wordstrip and flower from ArtPlay Palette Bravura, stitching from MultiMedia Flowers No. 5 and paper textures from PaperTextures No. 8. I finished the layout with the titlein wood from Bravura WordART Mix No. 1.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Love that they are portrayed as angels, perched above the clouds, looking down on us.

I love the littles, the subtle touches that make your page great. Like the stitchez, the flowers at her feet, the beautiful flower that ties it all together and I love the nostalgic photo.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename