Oscraps

Noah
zwyck

Noah

Our fourth grandchild was born 2 weeks ago in Thailand. I wish they were a little closer to us but look forward to the day our son and his family can be with us again.
Credits list
Scenic Layered Template Album No 4
ArtPlay Palette Alfresco

Process: I opened one of the templates from Scenic Layered Template Album No 4 and clipped my photo to the fotoblendz. I placed a solid paper from ArtPlay Palette Alfresco as the background, duplicated it and the copy was set to blending mode Linear Burn. I also changed the color a bit. I deleted some layers in the top of the template. I added lace from ArtPlay Palette Alfresco which I transformed and changed the saturation to. I placed some flowers and changed the blending mode to Overlay. I added a silverpaint and an overlay to lighten up the left side of the photo. I wrote the title, gave it a stroke and a shadow.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: bcazzell and isDK
Oh there he is! How beautiful! He is a big boy! Congratulations, a beautiful new grandson on a beautiful page :)

A happy time nevertheless. Congratulations on the extra joy and not sure you know how lucky you are to have a darling wonderfully photogenic grandbaby. Love how you made the photo large and the extras minimal.

Congratulations! He is beautiful! I love the dimension to the masking and blending of that photo, It looks like he is snuggled into the paper

Congratulations..what a beautiful and healthy appearing lad. Your layout is so warm and cozy. Here’s hoping he moves closer to you real soon.

Congratulations ! Thailand is indeed not at the door, but enjoy as soon as you see little Noah

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename