Oscraps

April Challenge #6 - Quote It

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
1680014717770.png

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)

It's always fun to try something new and that is what I am doing this month. In all the years I've been a Cheery-O and as many challenges as I have hosted in that time, I think this is the very first time I've hosted the Quote It Challenge.

The theme for this month's challenge is Positive Motivation. You will choose one of the eight quotes listed below and include it on your page. Everything else about the page is up to you. Colors, subject, style. That is all up to you.

1. Storms make trees take deeper roots -- Dolly Parton
2. What you do makes a difference. And you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make. -- Jane Goodall
3. The difference in winning and losing is most often not quitting. -- Walt Disney
4. Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence. -- Anonymous
5. It is often the small steps, not the giant leaps, that bring about the most lasting change. -- Queen Elizabeth II
6. There is always light. If only we're brave enough to see it. If only we're brave enough to be it. -- Amanda Gorman
7. You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. -- A.A. Milne
8. Your time is limited. Don't waste it living someone else's life. -- Steve Jobs

Here is the page I made for the challenge.

LiveYourLife800.jpg

RULES:
- You must include one of the eight quotes listed in the challenge description on your page.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 6 gallery by midnight PST 30 APRIL 2023 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

Cath VP

A dust in this great universe
I really liked Walt Disney's sentence, it corresponds perfectly to the idea that I have of adapting to the best of what presents itself in life and that the main thing is to always stay upright and continue . Thank you Cindy for this challenge !

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
Sometimes notifications fail me. Y'all have been over here creating amazing pages and I have been missing them. I am off to leave y'all love now.

zlemon

Christy
Fabulous challenge, loved all the inspiration quotes. Thanks for hosting Cindy.

Used Anna Aspnes' APP Roots and her tree stamp.