Oscraps

Storms
Done for the April 2023 Quote It Challenge #6 found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/april-challenge-6-quote-it.37412/

Quote I chose for the challenge: Storms make trees take deeper roots — Dolly Parton
I can only hope this is true! With the Lord’s help it will be!

Journaling reads: Sometimes when it rains it pours! I have had one of those weeks. It began with my Facebook being hacked. Then came the IBS symptoms and to end the week my Instagram was hacked. Since Meta was not helping to get the problems solved, I deleted my Facebook and Instagram accounts. I don’t even know if that took care of the problems! Help me, LORD! 4/7/23
Credits list
The Journey by Vicki Robinson
Fonts Mistral and Times New Roman
Image is mine from the Bit Moji app
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Vicki Robinson Designs
Love the quote you used and how you used it!!! So very sorry your FB and Instgram were hacked.. wonder if it was the same hacker since they I think might be tied together. Sorry you had to delete.. sometimes just changing the password fixes those little buggers. Don't know why people do that :( I like the nuetral color scheme here and that image is perfect for reflecting your mood of things raining like cats and dogs. I hope going foward all is good from here on out :) Love the postcard and cancelation mark in the upper left.. well done!

I am so sorry you've had such a bad week. I hope this new one is better. Great brushwork and I really like the composition. I also love your use of the hexagons. (I'm kind of hexagon obsessed.)

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename