Oscraps

Gnarly Tree
April Challenge #6 Quote It (used: “Storms make trees take deeper roots - Dolly Parton”)
Credits list
Credits:
Anna Aspnes | Art Play Palette Melic
Anna Aspnes | Multi Media Melic1
Manu Design Studios | Vintage Elegance (stitching)
fonts: Arial & Alessandria
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Manu Design Studio
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
That is the most beautiful tree--I love those with interesting trunks. I am sure it has stories to tell. Your page displays it beautifully and I am so happy you included the journaling.

That is the most beautiful tree--I love those with interesting trunks. I am sure it has stories to tell. Your page displays it beautifully and I am so happy you included the journaling.
thank you so very much, Helen!

I agree, that is such a great page! I love how you used the photos. Great masking and blending of the large photo. And I really like your font choices. Thank you for playing.

A very interesting tree! I can see why you photographed it. I would certainly sit to listen to its stories.

I agree, that is such a great page! I love how you used the photos. Great masking and blending of the large photo. And I really like your font choices. Thank you for playing.
thank you so very very much :)
A very interesting tree! I can see why you photographed it. I would certainly sit to listen to its stories.
:) I know right?! Thank you for your sweet comment!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
cfile
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename