Oscraps

Challenge #6: Even Wind Storms
isDK

Challenge #6: Even Wind Storms

Wednesday was much nicer at the refuge without the fierce winds we'd been having, although only 8º F. The geese were scolding while I took photos of the sun coming up. I was in my happy place, and seeing that some sandhill cranes had not yet migrated north was a special treat.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Paper (winter), brushes
Lynn Grieveson: seethis template
Storms make trees take deeper roots -- Dolly Parton
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/april-challenge-6-quote-it.37412/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Lynn Grieveson
Gorgeous sunrise photo! I like how you have balanced the bird photo frame across from the journaling, leaving the main photo unobstructed in the middle.

Beautiful two-page spread! Great font choices and I love that large background photo.

Beautifully balanced, gorgeous photo. Love the crane framing with the transparent mat and the vertical dotted lines.

This is beautiful, I can see why it is your happy place! I haven't seen a sunrise in years. Love the vertical crane photo and the stitching holding the photos.

Beautiful photo with that wonderful tree in the middle! Love the sandhill crane!

Wow! Your gorgeous photography takes my breath away! What a special place and you have done a wonderful job of capturing and sharing it with us.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename