Oscraps

Challenge #6 - quote it
My time is limited, I realize that more and more as I get older. It is so easy to get stuck in the life that others have laid out for us, to live the way others expect of us.

But I know now that this is not the way to spend my time. I want to live my own life, follow my own path and pursue my own dreams.

It can be scary to go against the grain, to deviate from what others expect of me. But if I keep wasting my time trying to meet the expectations of others, I lose the opportunity to be myself and reach my full potential.

I don't want to live in someone else's shadow. I want to create my own light and illuminate the world in my own way. I want to follow my heart, pursue my passions and realize my dreams.
It takes courage to do this, to decide what you want and stand for it. But if I don't venture out to find my own path, I will never know what great things I can achieve.

So I will no longer waste my time following the path others have laid out for me. I am going to create my own path and write my own story. My time is precious and I don't want to waste it living someone else's life.
  • Love
Reactions: isDK
I absolutely love that you included so much journaling. I honestly do not see enough of that. And I love your element cluster at the top of the page. Thank you for joining.

Wonderful!!!!! Thank you SO MUCH for including your journaling! I love your style and have always wanted to read what you scrap so beautifully!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
svanderhaegen
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename