CHEERY O

header-2023-web-jpg.396147

:partyhorn:WINNERS ANNOUNCED: :partyhorn:

Amandajk
AnjaPelzer
NAdams

Please check your private messages.

Hello,
I'm Sandrine aka Timounette and I love birthday parties here @ Oscraps.
It's always a joyful time. The forum is full of life. Lots of people hurry to play, chat and share.
Today, and until the end of this anniversary, you can play the game as often as you like. This game will allow you to discover new talents!

The rule is simple :
You have to open the gallery of the person in the previous post and choose your favorite recent layout from the first 5 pages of their gallery and share it with us.
(would be nice to leave a comment on their layout as well :))

To do so,
- hover over their Avi picture and click on the number under the word Gallery (see below)
1686023145074.png
- copy the link you'll find in the right-hand column under "Copy GALLERY BB code" under the layout
- then paste that link into your own post.

for example, Imagine the person before me was @sucali
my favorite LO is that one :

You can check my gallery here

PRIZES:
- Winner 1 - $10 - Joanne Brisebois
- Winner 2 - $5 - itKuPiLLi imagenarium
- Winner 3 - $5 - AFT Designs
*All challenge and game prize coupons will be distributed within 10 days of the event closing at the end of the month.

RULES:
- choose your favorite LO from the person before you and share it in your post in this thread.
- Update your post in the 2023 BIRTHDAY TRACKING THREAD to keep track of your participation in all the games.

- This game closes at PST 11.59 pm Sunday 18 June 2023
- Please note: *Games close earlier than the Challenges.
*In order to be eligible for one of the Grand Prizes you need to have participated in ALL of the games prior to them being closed.

Last edited by a moderator: