Oscraps

Let's Dance  VRobinson  challenge
Amandajk

Let's Dance VRobinson challenge

It's been awhile since we danced together. Dan has struggled with knee and ankle issues, but this night he set them aside to make my heart smile. I won't forget it!
Credits list
VRobinson Artful Expressions, Ticket to Anywhere, Family Stories. 2022-story-starter-18c., About Time
I love your layout, love the extraction and the big title. Your journaling really made me smile. My hubby and I like to dance too (slightly different style to yours) and it makes my heart smile too when we dance together.

I love your layout, love the extraction and the big title. Your journaling really made me smile. My hubby and I like to dance too (slightly different style to yours) and it makes my heart smile too when we dance together.
Lol, he only has one style. The burly guy isn't what we would call smooth on the dance floor- more like a Kodak in a pottery house! He needs surgery on his right ankle, so it truly was a sacrifice to give me this one dance. I hope in the future to learn to dance the Shag- it is popular in S.C. :)

Lol, he only has one style. The burly guy isn't what we would call smooth on the dance floor- more like a Kodak in a pottery house! He needs surgery on his right ankle, so it truly was a sacrifice to give me this one dance. I hope in the future to learn to dance the Shag- it is popular in S.C. :)
LOL. I love this.. I am so CLUMSY and the only time I am not is on the dance floor. That right there, with the ankle issue is true love #kiss

Oh how fun is this? And impressive that you actually got him to dance! That doesn't happen here! Lol! That oversized tile fits perfectly!!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Amandajk
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename