Oscraps

March-2023-Challenge#2-Lyrics&Poems_RED-SUN_CHRISTINE-MCVIE
char8182

March-2023-Challenge#2-Lyrics&Poems_RED-SUN_CHRISTINE-MCVIE

Wanted to do another layout on this challenge and was listening to Fleetwood Mac and that reminded me of the death of Christine McVie, and one thing led to another...The song "Red Sun" was written by McVie & Lindsey Buckingham and featured on their album in 2017. A friend and myself went to the concert that year.
AnnaAspnes: MultiMediaSuns1_5; ArtPlayPaletteOchre_PaperFlowerB; ButtonThreadz3_1;
ArtPlayPaletteLuster_LWBrilliant; ArtPlayPaletteAbrazo_LWLoveThis wa;
ArtPlayPaletteBespoke_HeartRedLeather
ConnectionKeeping: ck-fall-faeries-paper-3
Oscraps Collab: Oscraps-BRAVE-PAPERTEXTURE-AASPN
Other: megsc_zoobilee_glitter2; bld_pureheart_element (59) butterfly
Too bad I don't know the song. I should listen to it via You Tube, then your LO works even better for sure. It looks fantastic.

beautiful tribute page, love the dark colours with the red sun. sets the mood perfectly. thanks for playing the challenge again!
now i am going to listen to the song!

This is a gorgeous layout! I love how the dark colors are still very vibrant, and accented with the sparkles. All the blending is fantastic too. Standing O for you!

Wow. This is really fabulous. Love the darkblue with the spots of red.and the beautiful moon!

he mood you've created with the dark blue tones and pops of red is simply stunning. I especially admire the way you've placed your text - it adds an extra layer of depth and emotion to the page. I haven't heard of the song before, but your page has inspired me to go look it up and give it a listen.

That's one of the many things I appreciate about your scrapbooking - not only is it visually beautiful, but it also introduces me to new ideas and experiences.

Last edited:
Oh this is totally a Stand Out layout for sure, so happy that Angie has already put this in the Standing O's for March. Absolutely brilliant artistry and how exciting to have gone to a concert of theirs!!! I have been a big fan of Fleetwood Mac and listen to their songs often, but like a few others I haven't heard this song either so I am off to find it as well. Stunning work on your layout and congrats on having it in the newsletter and in the Standing O's!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
char8182
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout