Oscraps

2022-Party-Ch-1--Me-@-Spring-BD-Party.jpg
easyeyes4you

2022-Party-Ch-1--Me-@-Spring-BD-Party.jpg

• Love
Reactions: *sylvia*
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, easyeyes4you.
Oh WOW, what a gorgeous layout and lift. I love the photo effect and the composition of brushes, splatters and scribbles. Brilliant!

Oh, I love the background you created with all the fantastic blending. And my heart skipped a bit when I saw you used that "1 year older" wordart - I created that one for the collab kit. So fun to see it in use!

Ana beat me to the Standing O! Your work in the background of both layouts is really creative and well done, but I have to say this one is stellar!

Well I love this!!! Such an amazing title on this...love how you used the word art. And the photo is simply glamourous. Congratulations on the Standing O!

My thanks to everyone for all the kind comments... I had done a challenge the day before playing with filters specifically the threshold one... We were making silhouettes, so I decided to play with it and this photo... Wanted color not B & W so brought back in some of the color.. I did not clip the filter down so it also affected everything under it , including the green leaves.. .I liked how it played with them.... Thanks so much for the standing O

Layout information

Category
16th Birthday Party Celebration (2022)
Added by
easyeyes4you
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename