**WINNERS ANNOUNCED** DAY 4 - Redo a Layout | CHALLENGE

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O

angbrey

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu

easyeyes4you

Just home from a couple of days off to have surgery in another town... Lots to get caught up on.. I have NOT yet looked through my gallery, but wondering if I can re do one not created for this site... I usually am pretty happy with what I do, and who knows where I'll find one that I WANT to re do... So asking now, so you have plenty of time to reply before I get back to this.. Lord knows, I still have an Avi to create... off to get caught up....Liz

Robloz55

Just home from a couple of days off to have surgery in another town... Lots to get caught up on.. I have NOT yet looked through my gallery, but wondering if I can re do one not created for this site... I usually am pretty happy with what I do, and who knows where I'll find one that I WANT to re do... So asking now, so you have plenty of time to reply before I get back to this.. Lord knows, I still have an Avi to create... off to get caught up....Liz

Below is what the rules say - So the answer is YES

Note to new Oscraps members: If you are new to the site and do not have any older layouts in your gallery, you may upload an older layout with non-Oscraps products using the Attach Files function (guide is HERE), but of course your new layouts needs to be created with Oscraps products and uploaded to the gallery and linked back to this thread.

newbie2digi

I'd wanted to redo this layout from the time I made it but since I try to never redo those layouts that don't bring me joy (I'd never get anything new done!) I left it alone. Now I have the perfect excuse to reuse this picture and journaling.

Thank you for the challenge.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
I'm going to do this one from another site. I did this in 2015 and I was on the CT at the time and had to use the specific kit. I never thought it went well with the kit and have always been dissatisfied with it. SO.... redux!!!!!! I'll be back with the new one later.

LBS_WorldGeography101_BeachBUm.jpg

Last edited:

easyeyes4you

Below is what the rules say - So the answer is YES

Note to new Oscraps members: If you are new to the site and do not have any older layouts in your gallery, you may upload an older layout with non-Oscraps products using the Attach Files function (guide is HERE), but of course your new layouts needs to be created with Oscraps products and uploaded to the gallery and linked back to this thread.
Thanks , I read the rules, but I am in NO way new to this site... probably one of the oldest here.... Haven't looked yet, but I have a fairly recent one I do not like that I know of...

easyeyes4you

OK... here is mine... from my trip to Spokane this summer... I was very unhappy with my original version... this is much better, I think.. For me when you say re do, it means to do exactly that... use what you had originally but done in a different way with different products... Making a totally different layout is a scrap lift to my way of thinking... but that is just me... My original challenge was using the mask... as it turned out, I liked the photo much better in its original form... Now to figure out how to get the original one here also...

2023 Trip to Spokane Gayle Livengood small.jpgOriginal

Last edited:

Robloz55

"Now to figure out how to get the original one here also..."

Easyeyes

If you look at your Gallery page for the original page, (the one you are redoing) down on the right side is a Box labelled - Copy URL BB code with thumbnail.

You copy that link, and then paste to the above post - usually above the image you already have posted.

Because its a thumbnail it will be a small image.

I happen to agree with you about the difference between a redo and a scrap-lift.

Hope this helps. :D

Robynne

easyeyes4you

"Now to figure out how to get the original one here also..."

Easyeyes

If you look at your Gallery page for the original page, (the one you are redoing) down on the right side is a Box labelled - Copy URL BB code with thumbnail.

You copy that link, and then paste to the above post - usually above the image you already have posted.

Because its a thumbnail it will be a small image.

I happen to agree with you about the difference between a redo and a scrap-lift.

Hope this helps. :D
Thanks... I was off reading the instructions posted above... Will try it first... if it doesn't work I'll try your way... Much appreciated....

sucali

CHEERY O
I really enjoyed seeing all your beautiful re-done layouts! :yourock:
And I like to see how your style changed from your old layouts.
Left you some love in your galleries!!!:smiliesdoingwave:

janedee

I chose to redo this page from 2012.
full

Here's the remake