Oscraps

Digging Punk
Made for the Redo lay out challenge

I never was satisfied about the old lay out, that wordart ruined that cute and funny photo..

Translation journaling

Punk digs Wolf a Hole..right into his snout!
"Punk loved digging. Everywhere there was something to dig. In the garden, on the beach and in the field where we often visited back then... I didn't mind it here, but in the garden I was less happy with it. Wolf found it interesting to assist, but nothing more. This was a good time for him to sniff Punk's scents, which apparently were so distracting that the sand got full on his snout... something he didn't like at all."
Credits list
Karen Schulz
Love my dog Collection

Vick Robinson Designs
A Perfect day Collection
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Karen Schulz Designs
  2. Vicki Robinson Designs
  • Love
Reactions: Vicki Robinson
Oooops! This is so funny! Reminds me of my two dachshunds digging in the ground for a mouse. Someone always gets the dirt in their face. Very nice shots! great take on the challenge!

I love your redo! The original page was great, but this one really shows off the photos much better!

This is so funny and well done, to showcase his behind. Also love your extra photos that add to your story.
And since I'm generally unable to make all the comments I'd like to make (overwhelmed), I'd like to take this chance to wish you a wonderful holiday season. :xmas6:

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
Nickel
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename