Oscraps

Day 4 - Happy Holidays HiPpO!.jpg
This is my special plushie on Christmas last year.
Tragically, I lost him at the Biltmore Gardens on May 22, 2023. I've had him 22 years. So if you ever see him out in the world, or see our posts on social media (hippo_hasit), please help me find him. I'm truly devastated. I'm offering a reward. I would literally give a million dollars to get him back if I had it.

Made this layout using Happy Holidays Bundle by et designs. I used one of the ornaments in the kit to create a pop out on the background, it was not a template.
Oh how sad that you lost him. We have Christmas stuffed toy tradition so I can understand your attachment. Love your page, the way the photo is in the ornament and your cluster is perfect.

Beautiful how the colors of the flowers and leaves are reflected in the background.

Aren't you glad you took a photo of him last year? Or did you do that every Christmas? You never know, this could be used to identify him and at least you have something to remember him by! That is an awesome cluster you have used to frame him. I wish you a Hippo Christmas

Aren't you glad you took a photo of him last year? Or did you do that every Christmas? You never know, this could be used to identify him and at least you have something to remember him by! That is an awesome cluster you have used to frame him. I wish you a Hippo Christmas
Thank you. Yes, I took this last year but I have thousands of photos of him!!! I took photos several times a week of him or us being goofy together. I just hope he finds his way home to me. Thank you so much!!!

Layout information

Category
2023 - 12 Days of December
Added by
angbrey
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename