All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
White space design is a minimalist design using a minimum of products.
For this month challenge, I want you to use one and only one photo, to blend your photo in a brush (not a mask), to add a frame, a sticker title.
And if you want you can add other elements, papers... but I want a super clean design, and at least half of the page empty.
White space doesn't mean a white background. You can use a colored background.
My page as an example :
Credits : The end of summer by Natali Designs (August Color Play @ Oscraps) - brush under the photo from ArtPlay MiniPalette Brio by Anna Aspnes -freme from ArtPlay Palette Artsy by Anna Aspnes - photo by Timounette
I blended my photo in this brush fromThe end of summer by Natali Designs
- your clean page must contain at least one and only one photo blending in a brush (not a mask), a frame, a sticker title.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 2 gallery by midnight PST September 30, 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.