Oscraps

October Challenge #1 - Sketch Template

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thanks for playing along with the Sketch Challenge this month, Lori Ann.
What a stunning and fun page and just so perfect in every way. I like the torn paper, the thin black stamps behind the photos, the whole design!

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Great sketch! Here is my page.

Thanks for taking part in this month's sketch challenge, Pia.
What a great photo of Zacke. Dogs always love to play with leaves. I like the autumnal vibes on your layout that you have created with the perfectly chosen papers and your adorable cluster work

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I went pretty literal with the sketch because it seemed right for this old photo.

Thanks for playing along with the Sketch Challenge this month, Jean.
The golden accents all over the page are just perfect for your parents 50 anniversary.
Your clean and artsy design is just wonderful.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge, Sylvia.. I enjoy a sketch now and then.

Thanks for playing along with the Sketch Challenge this month, Cheryl.
Great and creative use of the sketch. I like the stacking and the color scheme you have used. Everything matches perfectly together. Fabulous autumnal layout.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Great sketch, Sylvia! Thanks for hosting. Here's my take:

Thanks for taking part in this month's sketch challenge, Susan.
It's always great to see what creative ideas come up with my sketch. The torn wall with the stacking behind is utterly cool. I like the photo of Jason, as a perfect Potter double and your title work.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
thanks for the challenge!

Thanks for taking part in this month's Sketch Challenge, Mary-Lynne.
I remember my ear piercing very well and later 2 more were added. Your composition with the soft colors and the delightful use of the floral elements is just wonderful. I like everything about your page.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thank you Sylvia for the challenge.xx
Thanks for taking part in this month's Sketch Challenge, Mary.
What a stunning autumnal layout.. Everything fits together perfectly. The colors in this phenomenal photo go with everything you've used. I'm in awe with the white brush in the background.