Oscraps

October Challenge #1 - Sketch Template

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
2021-PAGE-SKETCH-WEB.jpg

All members that participate,
can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

Hi everyone, Sylvia here welcoming you to the SKETCH TEMPLATE challenge for October.

I hope you’ll all enjoy scrapping along with me.

For this challenge, I created this sketch below and I want you to use this as inspiration for your layout.
Your layout does not have to look exactly like this sketch, but I should be able to see how the sketch influenced your layout.

October2022#SktechChallenge#Oscraps.jpg

My layout

#LO1#October2022#SktechChallenge#Oscraps.jpg

I used JUNQUE JOURNAL 03 by Vicki Robinson

vicki-robinson-junque-journal-03-collection-10-06.jpg

Have fun!

Can't wait to see how this challenge inspires you!

RULES:
- Use the provided sketch as a starting point for your layout.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your page must be posted in the CHALLENGE 1 GALLERY by midnight PST 31 OCTOBER 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thanks for playing along with the Sketch Challenge this month, Gina.
Your layout wakes memories and makes me want to sun and beach. Just perfect for rainy autumn days. Stunning page design as always.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Great sketch! Thank you!
Thanks for playing along with the Sketch Challenge this month, Linda.
I'm in love with your photo, such a perfectly captured moment. And the simplicity of your page is just perfect.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Thanks for playing along with the Sketch Challenge this month, Gina.
Your layout wakes memories and makes me want to sun and beach. Just perfect for rainy autumn days. Stunning page design as always.
thank you so much, Sylvia

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thanks for playing along with the Sketch Challenge this month, myla.
Such an amazing layout you have created with the sketch. The creative title work, the paper pieces with the dotted lines behind and last but not least that zipper as accent. Simply stunning !!!

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I used Anna's newest DSD kit, APP Arbre. Please let me know if I need to post a cropped version to meet your requirements. :D
Thanks for playing along with the Sketch Challenge this month, DK.
Fantastic us of the sketch. Your composition is just wonderful and so eye-catching.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thank you Sylvia for this challenge ❤️

Thanks for playing along with the Sketch Challenge this month, Géraldine.
Fabulous page! I like the yellow-blue color combination and that photos. The brush work in the background is just perfect.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O