All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules
for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
Challenge #4 Multi Photo
Welcome. This challenge is exactly what the title suggests.
You can go wild and use several photos or go with the minimum of two (2) photos.
Stack, mask, blend or frame them as you like as long as at least ½ of each photo is visible. Add whatever else your creativity imagines.
Below is my example. I chose to blend and mask 2 photos using:
et designs Colors of Autumn https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Colors-of-Autumn.html
et designs Olive Grove Brushes https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Olive-Grove-br.html
Blue Flower Art: Experimental Watercolours neutrals ll https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Experimental-Watercolour-Neutrals-II.html
Joyful Heart Designs Color Crush 62 shabby solids https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Color-Crush-62-shabby-solids.html
November Challenge #4 Multi-Photo.jpg
Come join me in the Multi Photo challenge for November!
- Make a layout that contains 2 or more photos.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 4 gallery by midnight November 30 2022 and linked back to this thread. (See below)
- Do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.