Oscraps

Stay Zen
Ngatea Water Gardens Heygo Tour - Hauraki Plains, New Zealand.

These gardens rather remind me of a Japanese rock garden only this one features water. Several ponds, one waterfall, and a number of ducks, geese, turtles, koi fish, and even a peacock or two.

Normally this is the kind of place one would go to meditate and relax. Except that the owner of this water garden has livened it up with small jokes dotted around the gardens. Most of these jokes are word puns, but some of them are quite funny (or punny). I plan to make another Layout showing some of these jokes.

This layout uses one large photo of the main house which can be used for weddings and such like, and then there are 5 smaller photos. The photo at top left is the garden logo. The 4 other smaller photos show ducks, a signpost and a peacock.
Credits list
1 Base paper and 1 word art (Stay Zen) from the Mellow Kit by Lynne Grieveson
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Lynn Grieveson
Lovely layout. Simple and focussing on the photo. Thanks for taking the challenge and reminding us that good traditional layouts can be very effective.

Lovely layout. Simple and focussing on the photo. Thanks for taking the challenge and reminding us that good traditional layouts can be very effective.

Thank you Kythe.

I am not a "frilly" person. I don't like adding any extra elements (especially flowers) to my Layouts unless they are required by the challenge or are needed to cover up a flaw of some kind. I follow the rule of K.I.S.S. - and I am sure we all know what that means, right? :D

Layout information

Category
Challenge 4
Added by
Robloz55
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename