All members that participate, everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
Challenge #2 Border Challenge
Host Sonja (@svanderhaegen)
I love borders because they add that little extra on a page. A border is made up of different elements placed on or close to an edge. You can use brushes, paintstrokes and all sorts of elements to create your border.
Borders need to be placed along an edge of your layout. This can be at the top top, bottom or right or left side. I like my borders to overlap the edge but you can also place your border near a edge so you can see all of it.
Here is my page.
- Wake Up Happy Digital Scrapbooking Collection by Lynn Grieveson
- Carefully Curated: Wake Up With a Purpose | Mixed Media Signature Kit by Rachel Jefferies
- your border must overlap one edge of your layout and must be along one side only - no corner borders please.
- You must use elements from 2 different designers in your border.
- The border must fill at least 75% of the side, from edge to edge.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 2 gallery by midnight PST 31 July 2023 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.
Last edited by a moderator: