Oscraps

September 2023 Challenge #2 - Heritage

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Thought I would have some fun with this one... since I couldn't use recent trip photos... that is my sister (mentioned on other recent pages)on Daddy's shoulders... Wasn't he handsome?!!!!

LOL... I love the quote and the elephant! Fabulous photo of you, your sister and your dad in the corn field. The stacked papers make this a very eye-catching page. So happy you joined the challenge.

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
The journaling on this will be on a separate page. Cousin Diane Cooling is sending more photos. Yay! These sisters are related by marriage. Date is on the tag at top left. Thanks fopr hosting, Kay!

Susan what a beautifully designed page. What treasure it is that you have all of the sisters' photos. Look forward to reading the journaling on their stories. Like the stacked elements under the photos and the wonderful quote! Thanks for joining the challenge.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
This is one of my favorite challenges. Thanks, Kay! Here's my heritage page -- not too far in the past, just 19 years.
Oh, what a cutie she is!!! Love the bright neon background paper with the 'kid's drawing of the sun' fading into the blue. The limited addition of elements keep the focus on that precious photo. So glad you joined the challenge.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Just 1 more day to join the Challenge.
A big THANK YOU to all who participated in the challenge this month. So many wonderful pages and stories!

zlemon

Christy
Fabulous challenge, thanks for hosting Kay. One of my photos from what seems centuries ago inspired this art.

Used Anna Aspnes' APP Jubilate.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Fabulous challenge, thanks for hosting Kay. One of my photos from what seems centuries ago inspired this art.

Used Anna Aspnes' APP Jubilate.
I love the Art Journaling feel to this page. The faded half face with the bright eye with fantastic journaling is heart rendering. I know that many of us have felt similar feelings. Thank you for joining the challenge.