All members that participate, everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
Welcome to the September Heritage Challenge.
My name is Bright Eyes aka Kay - and I will be your hostess for this Challenge.
Heritage refers to Photos that are at least 5 years old,
The photo/s should be of family or people who are close to you.
For this challenge - photos must be from 2018 or earlier.
Photo must be of family or someone you know
The date must be somewhere on the page
Many members of the family enjoyed traveling and were always ready to go.
Sometimes those trips had an unexpected event occur to cut it short.
I had heard the story of this trip several times.
I found this photo in my Aunt Mary's photos 2 weeks ago
and knew it was perfect for the challenge.
I used Hello Adventure by Palvinka Designs
I am looking forward to seeing your pages.
- Photo must be from 2018 or earlier.
- Photo must be of family or someone you know.
- Date of photo must be on the page.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 2 gallery by midnight September 30, 2023 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.