Oscraps

anna-aspnes-art-play-frondescence-digital-art-diane-Oz-moment
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-art-play-frondescence-digital-art-diane-Oz-moment

Yup, every once in a while I like a clean open page ;-)
I started with the beautiful background papers - one Solid and one Artsy from NEW ArtPlay Frondescence.
There's a long story behind this photo but I'll tell the short one ;-)
I ran the photo of Oz through the My Sketch app, which gave a nice tone to match the Frondescence colors. I placed the photo on the background in Darken mode. Then I used a color copy of the photo, reverse masked, to brush in a little color on his hat and the orange on the fence (we've had serious smoke/air quality issues in the last week).
Then I added just a few Transfers, elements and MultiMedia for balance. I colored the flower element slightly orange to balance.
Journaling:
We talk about things in different contexts. Smoke from the top of the choo choo, smoke in the air from fires, and “smoke” from the “spray bottle”.
He is one clever little boy.
  • Love
Reactions: NAdams
Just beautiful, clean or not. You can't go wrong with such gorgeous papers and elements. I love the twig across the bottom joining the pages.

This is fabulous! Love the blended photo of Oz and his expression. Congrats on the Standing O!

VERY pensive! The hat! The face! Congrats on the Standing O. That tint thing you're doing is fabulous, and I love the seed sprinkle on the left.

Splendid! So graceful how the slender branch leads to Oz and the journaling.
Congratulations on the Standing O.

Congratulations on the Standing O! Absolutely love the blending and placement!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename