Oscraps

Anna Lift, Buzzards - Frondescence
lacy

Anna Lift, Buzzards - Frondescence

My photo of the buzzards on a cloudless, blue-sky day. I think they were drying their wings. They sat like that for a few minutes. Cemetary/bats photo credit: PXHere.

I started with Frondescence Artsy Paper 5 and two Frondescence FotoBlendz Overlays (20-5 and 20-1), clipping my photos to the grouped layers, and blending together. I added to the background with Trees 2-4 brush, Frondescence paint, transfers, overlays and brushes plus Take Flight 2-5. I added MultiMedia Frondescence BONUS (3-5), removing the bead/shadow layers and replacing with MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 3-1 beads/shadow layers. Added Apothic WordART Mix 1 DARK SIDE, duplicated the fotoglows from MMMS3-1 and placed below the wordart, added journaling and finished with 12x12 Artist Edges 6-2 @ 81% opacity.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Wow that's a real photo! Very cool! We used to see buzzards on our golf course in San Jose - give me the creeps ;-) Great dark layout!

Wonderful journaling and I love how you've used dark and light in your composition.

Great photo of the buzzards in the trees. Love the spooky vibe, too. Congrats on the Standing O!

Fabulous work! And congrats on that Standing O. Love the buzzards and the whole mood of this design.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename