Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-fallen-blush-month-review-template-album-no-6-michelle-thanks.jpg
pmjames

anna-aspnes-digital-art-fallen-blush-month-review-template-album-no-6-michelle-thanks.jpg

Thanks - created with the Month Review Template Album No.6 and Artplay Fallen Blush Collection On Sale now with a 55% discount and now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers until 2nd November, 2022 at 9am EST.
Credits list
Month Review Template Album No.6
Artplay Palette Fallen Blush
ArtsyTransfers Fallen Blush
MultiMedia Leaves No.5
Autumn Word Mix No.2

Process Page 9 of the Month Review Template Album No.6 was opened up and an Artsy Paper was placed on top of the Background Layer. ArtsyTransfers were placed below the Template Layers. My Focal Image was clipped to the FotoBlendz Layer which was set to a Luminosity Blending Mode. FotoGlows from MultiMedia Leaves No.5 were placed on top of the image with Soft Light and Color Burn Blending Modes applied. Supporting images and papers were clipped to the Frame Layers of the Template. Dimensional elements and WordART were placed on top of the layout. A Stroke and Drop Shadow were applied to the WordART. Journaling completed the page.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: lacy and bcazzell
Looks comfy enough :)
The calendar looks great. I like how you can immediately place the time of year when you see it. Cute photos.

Cute photos of DJ checking out the sleeper in the truck! Love the one of her in the driver's seat. She looks ready to take charge and head down the road.

I love this combination of photos and the great brown tones on the desaturated one! Great cluster of photos and embellishments!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
311.5 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout