All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
Hi everyone, welcome to the 52 Inspirations challenge!
52 Inspirations are released every week. You can purchase each week's product separately, or you can subscribe for a year and download each new release (or any of the previous weeks of your subscription). 52 Inspirations products can be kits, element packs, brushes, stamps, templates and more. They are great to use on their own, or mix and match with other Oscraps kits.
For this month's challenge, I want you to use at least two different 52 Inspirations products on your layout. The products can be from any year. Your layout can be on any subject, have photos or be photoless. You can mix with other OScraps products too, as long as you use at least two different 52 Inspirations products.
Here is my layout using a bunch of beach-themed products from several years:
Now it's over to you!
- Use at least 2 different products from the 52 Inspirations category to create a new layout.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 7 gallery by midnight PST March 31 2023 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.