All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
CHALLENGE 5 Storybook-Fantasy
Welcome to the world of fantasy, magic and make believe. For this challenge you are to create another world. It may be one of fairy tales, fantastical adventure, magic, sci-fi, or the mystical.
The finished image should have a story-like quality to it. It may focus on a main character within his/her world who has a story to tell or a full story setting/scene. At least one phrase or sentence about the page is required.
My layout was created with:
Lynne Anzelc Designs: Wood Sprites https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Wood-Sprites.html
Lynne Anzelc Designs Mauve-lous https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Mauve-lous.html
Lynne Anzelc Designs Waters Edge Add On https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Waters-Edge-AddOn.html
- create a story illustration of some kind
-include at least one phrase or sentence about the page.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 5 gallery by midnight PST September 30 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.