Oscraps

DAY 1 JUNE 13 - SCRAPLIFT | CHALLENGE

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
What a great idea for the challenge to find a layout to scrap Sylvia! My birthday was June 13 (13+6 = 19) so I went to page 19 and from all the lovely layouts there I selected this one from Geraldine:

Off to scrap!! :)

And back with my page which features my eldest nephew's youngest daughter making friends with a pony during a farm stay holiday back in 2010:

Thanks for the inspiration Geraldine! xx @Dady

Last edited by a moderator:

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I chose this layout from Page 11 to lift, ironically, from last year's birthday event!

Here's my take on it:

Stunning lift. I love the serie of your sweet photos, the scattered hearts and flowers. So nicely scrapped.
Thank you for taking part in this challenge.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Well, it's beginning to be too late to scrap for me. I'm late to the party, cuz I needed to finish the new season of Bridgerton first LOL

Anyway: 3 + 16 = 19 & I picked this page by @*sylvia*

Thank you @*sylvia* for the challenge & for the inspiration. I hope you know I adore your scrapping!

Gorgeous layout and lifting - I just love how you've used the tapes behind the photo and the quote you have staged with your design. Thanks for lifting my page and your kind words, Eva.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
My Birthday is April 14 so I went to page 18 and chose this great page by @wombat146

Here is my page
Such creative composition and dimension of your cluster. It's very effective and eyecatching. Just WOW!

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
My page is hybrid, I hope it counts.

Scraplift of
found on the 8th (4+4) page of Vicki's gallery
That lift blows me away. I'm in awe with your creativity. Just magnificent.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Page No. 6 for me (1+5) and I picked Manhattan by Dady to lift.
and Dady's lovely page

full
Beautiful, love the large horizontal photo and the tiny accents around it. Fabulous layout.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
My birthday is Sept 2 so I went to page 11 and selected this layout:

And here is mine:
Such a striking layout, full of energy and happiness. Your extraction is just perfect. Brilliantly done.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
What a great idea for the challenge to find a layout to scrap Sylvia! My birthday was June 13 (13+6 = 19) so I went to page 19 and from all the lovely layouts there I selected this one from Geraldine:

Off to scrap!! :)

And back with my page which features my eldest nephew's youngest daughter making friends with a pony during a farm stay holiday back in 2010:

Thanks for the inspiration Geraldine! xx @Dady
Utterly cute Ona. Great captured moments showing Mackenzie getting a new friend. So touching and perfectly staged with your excellent design.
Thank you so much for taking part in this challenge.

Terri M

On page 26 (not layout 26!) I found this layout which strikes me with its warm colors, simplicity, clean lines, and pretty cluster.
Fall-into-memories.jpg

So I chose a fall photo from one of my favorite places to make this one:

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
What a unique way to find our pages to lift. Great challenge to start off the party, Sylvia! I'm lifting Amanda's layout on page 19. @Amandajk

I had so much inspiration with Amanda's page and loved the AJ look to it. Here's my lift:

What a great and creative lift. Your extraction is just wonderful and your page design with the large photo just stages the vibrancy and mood of the stadium so real.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I needed to go to page 34 and found this lovely page by marijke

here is my page
I love your blending of the sunrise photo and your interpretation of the scraplift. Just magnificent.

Reactions: A-M

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
My Birthday is on March 30 so I chose a layout from page 33.
I'm lifting this lovely page by Perfect Moment
by mywisecrafts from page 33 in the gallery.
full

and this is mine:

Lovely page. Everything is so beautifully selected and composed. A real feast for the eyes.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I share a BD with Sylvia, so I did same page:

It's always interesting to see how the same layout can be lifted so differently. And I LOVE what I see here. Your serie of photos and the few elements - just wonderful. Thank you for taking part in this challenge.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
On page 26 (not layout 26!) I found this layout which strikes me with its warm colors, simplicity, clean lines, and pretty cluster.
View attachment 421743

So I chose a fall photo from one of my favorite places to make this one:
Such an awesome autumnal photo. You have chosen the perfect background and your cluster work is outstanding.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Here is the layout I chose to scraplift from page 16 of Vicki's gallery (Jan. 15 1 + 15 = 16)

I loved this layout by scribler

And here is mine:
This is just so pretty with your great photo. Your stunning cluster work and the birds stage it perfectly.