Oscraps

DAY 1 JUNE 13 - SCRAPLIFT | CHALLENGE

Celestine

This was fun, thank you! I was on page 31 of Vicki's gallery. I was inspired by the doggy image below, with its high contrast, paper-filled alpha, canvas overlay, large blended photo, blended flowers and layered clusters. I am pretty sure I've messed up how to link to Vicki's gallery image, but after attempting this for 10 minutes, I give up. For some reason I couldn't find her gallery through a direct embed and then when I just attempted to use the gallery image link, it was telling me the image was too large. Did my best, sorry.

FLKaren

Thank you, Sylvia! This was a fun challenge!

3 + 20 = 23
I picked this page by @tanteva.

full

My layout:

link to gallery: https://oscraps.com/community/media/birthday-scraplift.394011/

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
My birthday is December 17th so I went to page 29 of Vicki's gallery. I'm going to scrap lift this beautiful page by Rae! I loved her layout and this kit so much, I am going to use the same kit but will scrap lift it. I will be back with my layout! goofysmile1

Here is my scrap lift layout:

Last edited:

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I'll be back with my layout. Oct 23 brought me to page 33 and I chose this gorgeous page by Esther to lift. Love the stacked frames with the side cluster overtop and the two buttons on the other side. So lovely.

My page
Just perfect in every way. I love your photo, the layers behind and the few elements.
Thank you for taking part in this challenge.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
This was fun, thank you! I was on page 31 of Vicki's gallery. I was inspired by the doggy image below, with its high contrast, paper-filled alpha, canvas overlay, large blended photo, blended flowers and layered clusters. I am pretty sure I've messed up how to link to Vicki's gallery image, but after attempting this for 10 minutes, I give up. For some reason I couldn't find her gallery through a direct embed and then when I just attempted to use the gallery image link, it was telling me the image was too large. Did my best, sorry.

What a precious photo of you and the little one. I love the masking and the large border with the year number. So nicely scrapped.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
My birthday is December 17th so I went to page 29 of Vicki's gallery. I'm going to scrap lift this beautiful page by Rae! I loved her layout and this kit so much, I am going to use the same kit but will scrap lift it. I will be back with my layout! goofysmile1

Here is my scrap lift layout:
This is just so pretty. Great photo of you both. I love the bold title work and your brilliant cluster.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O

MariJ

3 + 6 for my birthday = page 9. I scraplifted THIS beautiful layout named "You Decide" by Gina in Vicki Stegall's Gallery. I liked Gina's use of white space and the clean feel to her page, something I normally don't do - but I like how mine came out.
This is mine -

and this is what I scraplifted. Thanks for the inspiration!

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
3 + 6 for my birthday = page 9. I scraplifted THIS beautiful layout named "You Decide" by Gina in Vicki Stegall's Gallery. I liked Gina's use of white space and the clean feel to her page, something I normally don't do - but I like how mine came out.
This is mine -

and this is what I scraplifted. Thanks for the inspiration!
I think it's really great that you chose Gina's layout, which is not normally your style. You created a really cute page with that precious photo. I LOVE it.

easyeyes4you

My Birthday is March 22, so that totaled 25.
I am going to lift this one by Vicky Day

Mine below

The words you can't read are in the gallery

Last edited:

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thanks for the Challenge!!

my birthday is May 15th, so I went to page 20 and found a lovely layout by Betty Jo:

here's my scraplift:
Great idea that you adapted the theme of your layout to the event. Nice photo and the small balloons with the wordart in the corner - an eye-catcher.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
My Birthday is March 22, so that totaled 25.
I am going to lift this one by Vicky Day

Mine below

The words you can't read are in the gallery
I am impressed by your creativity with this lift and how you combined these different products. I enjoyed reading your journaling and your photo is simply stunning.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
My choice was on page 27 originally but it took me so long to do the page that it's moved. LOL! I chose this layout by @mywisecrafts

and here's my take
Such a great scraplift and such a pretty layout. I LOVE it. The fox and the little hedgehog are so cute.
Thank you so much for participating in this challenge.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
My birthday is February 29 so I was on page 31 of Vicki's gallery and I decided to scraplift this layout

and here's my layout

Beautiful lift and quote. I love the stackings behind the photo and the simplicity of your layout. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.