Oscraps

June Challenge #3 - Mood Board

Oldenmeade

1684093681946.png

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules
for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

Welcome to the Mood Board Challenge at Oscraps.

Hi everyone! I'm Anne and I'll be your host for this challenge. The Mood Board is one of my favourite challenges because it gives you so much creative freedom.

The Mood Board has 12 numbered blocks.
Please pick your inspirations from your choice of
any 5 blocks,
Inspirations can be items in the image, colors, textures, action or holiday
anything that sparks your creative mojo.
There may be more than 1 inspiration in a block.

Please list the number of the block and your inspiration/s in your post in this thread.

mood-board-challenge.jpg

Here's my layout.

june-mood-board-challenge-600.jpg
I used
Pocket Art Template 12 - Rachel Jefferies
Oxley Mixed Media Signature Kit - Rachel Jefferies

Here are the numbers I used and how I interpreted them:

6. Orange
7. Girl
9. Water Sports
11. Vehicle
12. Beverage

You are free to pick your 5 numbers and interpret anyway you like.
Have fun and can't wait to see your layouts!
RULES:
- Choose 5 items as your inspiration and list/explain them in your credits.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 3 gallery by midnight PST 30 June 2023 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

EvelynD2

CHEERY O

wvufan04

My inspirations were 6 - shadows (the spider web/tree picture), 7 - activity (outdoor walk/hike), 8 - design layout (the boats lined up on either side in the middle of the picture inspired my layout), 9 - dog, 2 - couple, 1 - colors (green, yellow, pinks)

sandra-9663

Thanks for the Challenge!!

My Inspirations:
3 -- colors: pinks, yellows, whites, greens
6 -- tree shadow
7 -- arms spread out
10 -- silhouette
12 -- flowers

easyeyes4you

Haven't been here for a long time... thought I would surprise everyone....! My Grand daughter's new in '21 home.... trying to get 2021 finished off!

Mood board
1. home entrance
2. Hanging out /relaxing
6. Yellow on Kitchen wall
9. Pet door
11. Car in front of building /house

RJMJ

*Warning * SENSITIVE CONTENT BELOW* ...About Grief & Cancer...Please stop reading if you need to...

I have been grieving the sudden loss of my beloved husband Ray...of 26 years...And though,I'm MIA from my Cheerio duties...I felt the need to create an Art Journaling Layout to express my own personal feelings...And put down some of my feelings & thoughts...

This has been the hardest time of my life...I thought I knew what pain was...Having gone through so much physical pain in my life...along with recovering from my near fatal accident back in November of last year...From which I am still struggling...My husband took ill & fell at our apartment & I had to call an ambulance for him...We had no idea he was so seriously ill...He was in the hospital for 9 days...& he passed away...I still can't believe how quickly things had progressed...Ray spent his last days in Palliative Care at the hospital...Knowing what I know now...I was lucky that I had as much time with him as I did...Watching him get sicker was a grueling experience for me...All I did was cry...I was his wife & I would always be there for him...Just like he was always there for me...Long days & nights at the hospital...Sitting in a wheel chair...Holding his hand...Talking to him...Singing to him...Praying with him...Cleaning his face & so on...He was in a lot of pain...It hurt me so much to see him like that...They kept him comfortable so he wasn't in pain anymore...His last days were excruciating for me,my Dad & the rest of his family & friends...Some couldn't come anymore because they couldn't bare to see him like that...he passed in his sleep...& the only peace & solace I got was knowing he wasn't gonna suffer anymore...I miss him so much it hurts...:sad1::sad2::bawling::gloomy:...I am bawling as I write this here now...

I'll stop there...If you read the journaling in my layout that I am about to post...You will understand how guilty I feel...Knowing how much Ray suffered in has last days...And how much difficulty I'm in personally on top of my grieving....I have to find a new place to live because I can't stay here....We live on the 3rd floor & I have severe difficulty walking down the stairs...I now have permanent Neuropathy in my legs & feet...IE : Pain for the rest of my life...My neck & arm will never be the same & will always hurt also & not function as they once did...I can't get to the laundry here on the 1st floor...I can't carry the laundry & hold on to the side of the stairs...We don't have a proper railing there...My brother has been helping me right now...& my Dad & mother-in-law have gone the extra mile for me...Getting to the grocery store is difficult also...I need a better solution for these challenges & so many more...I only have enough funds for probably 2 or 3 months rent...Not sure yet...I'm worried I will be kicked out into the street...All I do is fill out Gov't paper work & talk to Social workers & so on...I still don't have any definitive answers on anything yet...I'm literally terrified...I will run out of money eventually...For food & for my medications & so on...

Tough Times...are all around me my friends...

Thank You! for all the kind words & wishes you have left for me...I really appreciate it...to everyone...xx Rhonda...

:heartpumpred: :flower: :heartpumppink: :beatingheart::beatingheart::heartpumpred::heartpumppink::thankyouspin: ...

For this challenge : My 5 blocks are :

#1. The Color Green : I have Green in my layout
#7. Brown Texture : I have Brown texture
#4. The Color Blue : I have Blue broken hearts
#9. Animal : I have Birds
#12. Brown Round Circles with white : I have brown & white round circle confetti

***My : Alone In Grief : Layout

Last edited: