Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
1686122629387.png

:partyhorn:WINNERS ARE: :partyhorn:

chai

scrap-genie
wvufan04

Please check your private messages.

Hello and welcome to Day 6 of our Birthday celebration party!

My name is Olga (aka Jam-on-toast) and I am bringing you
a game called

Show me...

I am sure, most of you know the 'I spy with my little eyes...' game and many have played it with their children and grandchildren. Our game here will be very similar - find a layout that features the item that the person before you asked for.

For example, if I say 'balloon' you go to the Oscraps gallery and find a layout that has balloons in it. When you find a layout, post the layout and link in this thread to show us what you found. (See below for instructions on how to do this)

And then you choose the next thing - it can be anything - color, element, item, number of photos - anything you like. Then the person after you would search the gallery for a layout featuring what you asked for.

One nice thing to do is to leave a comment on the layout that you find!

So, if someone said show me a layout with balloons, I would post this

By TrishB

so next person - please show me a layout with the word BIRTHDAY
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
GAMES PRIZES AND RULES

PRIZES:
- Winner 1 - $10 to AFT Designs
- Winner 2 - $5 to Blue Flower Art
- Winner 3 - $5 to et designs

**All challenge and game prize coupons will be distributed within 10 days of the event closing at the end of the month.

RULES:
- Find a layout that matches the word/s posted by the person before you and add the linked layout, then enter a word for the next person to find a layout for.

- Update your post in the
2023 BIRTHDAY TRACKING THREAD to keep track of your participation in all the games.
- This game closes at PST 11.59 pm Sunday 18 June 2023
- Please note: *Games close earlier than the Challenges.
*In order to be eligible for one of the Grand Prizes you need to have participated in ALL of the games prior to them being closed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you get stuck, you can use the Search function found in the upper right section on the Gallery Home Page. Go to Advanced Search, change the search function from Search everything to Search media, type in a word or two that you want to search by and then click the Search button. You will then be given a list of layouts that match the word you typed in.

1686123823160.png

To paste a linked layout into this thread:
1. Go to the gallery and find a layout and open it
2. Leave a lovely comment on the layout :)
3. Underneath the layout, in the Share this layout section, select the option circled below, Copy Gallery BB Code.
4. Click once on the code to highlight it, copy the code, now go back to your post and paste it.

1670130241062.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dady

Thank you for this challenge !

page with the word birthday !

Please show me a page with the word butterfly

RJMJ

A Page with the word Butterfly ...

Please show me a page with a
Blue Flower ...

Last edited:

Su_Sanne

A hundred yellow ribbons around the ole oak tree ...

page by Madi

yellow ribbon.jpg

Please find a LO with a lifebuoy

Reactions: AZK