Oscraps

Ladybug - Rougir
lacy

Ladybug - Rougir

ArtPlay Collection Rougir
ArtPlay Palette Rougir (papers, overlays, ArtStroke1, Platinum Paint 1 & 2, lace, Label Word, button)
Beauty WordARTMix1 (word transfer, wood word, Beaded Threadz)
MultiMedia Roses 1-4 (with APP Verdure lace clipped to the green heart @61% Opacity)
Ambages FotoBlendz 1-1
Button Threadz 4-1
Paper Textures 18-2

I started with the ladybug photo (credit: ladybug by theARTofthe Prompt, DeviantArt, clipped to the grouped FotoBlendz (some layers recolored). I placed Artsy Paper 2 below the photo/fotoblendz group then Solid Paper 4 (Blend Mode Color Burn) above that. Embellished with MultiMedia Roses 1-4 (with lace clipped to the green heart), Rougir elements, word art, button threadz. I added a Stroke, Drop Shadow and Gradient Fill to the Wood Word Beauty. I added a cream Color Fill w/ Blend Mode Screen to the lace element. Then BELOW the photo/fotoblendz group I placed Rougir Art Stroke 1, Overlay (Blend Mode Luminosity), and Platinum Paint 1 & 2, cream glow, and Paper Texture 18-2 (reduced, color fill, Blend Mode Linear Burn).
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: isDK and ksacry
Beautifully done! I like the muted cluster in the lower right. Reminds me of a botanical poster.

Whoa, what a photo! Wonderful palette to showcase it! I like the light green elements/words added!

the composition of the flower photo with the one of the ladybird is fantastic.
gorgeous blending.

What a brilliant ladybird photo, with the tiny little dewdrops. I love all the textures you've seamlessly blended together.

What a great photo, literally and figuratively, of the ladybug, this makes a gorgeous page!!

I simply love that ladybug!! love your design and the way you worded around your focal point.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename