Oscraps

Birthday-Pool-Party Day 3 Scraplift Challenge
EvelynD2

Birthday-Pool-Party Day 3 Scraplift Challenge

This is just adorable, Evelyn! I'm honored that you chose my beach page to lift. Your grandchildren are just beautiful! I love seeing all of their faces! :heartpumpred::heartpumpred::heartpumpred: Is that background one of your photos? It's so bright and really looks like the water in a pool!

Tha
This is just adorable, Evelyn! I'm honored that you chose my beach page to lift. Your grandchildren are just beautiful! I love seeing all of their faces! :heartpumpred::heartpumpred::heartpumpred: Is that background one of your photos? It's so bright and really looks like the water in a pool!
nk you so much, Cheryl! I noticed quite a few scrappers chose your beautiful pages to scraplift! :heartpumpred: Yes, the background is a picture of our pool. Our granddaughter had her party here a few years.

Tha

nk you so much, Cheryl! I noticed quite a few scrappers chose your beautiful pages to scraplift! :heartpumpred: Yes, the background is a picture of our pool. Our granddaughter had her party here a few years.
I thought so - I'd love for a kit to have that actual paper, but I use my own photos for BG's a lot. I'm so thrilled that some of my pages are being scraplifted!!

That's a wonderful scraplift and I like the "water like" background paper you used!
Such a beautiful summer layout! :heartpumppink:

The water looks so inviting in your layout and to have a beautiful child also is magical!

That's a wonderful scraplift and I like the "water like" background paper you used!
Such a beautiful summer layout! :heartpumppink:
Thank you so much, Susanne! The background is actually an enlarged photo of our pool! :D

Layout information

Category
Oscraps 17th Birthday Party (2023)
Added by
EvelynD2
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename