Oscraps

Good Times
ksacry

Good Times

My brother came across this photo of our dad before WWII when he was in the Navy. He looked like a happy-go-lucky guy. I’m envious of that convertible!
Text Reads: Chuck Wolf, Bremerton, before going into the Navy, 1942

Construction: I started with the Rhapsody Artsy Paper #3. I added a Color Fill Adjustment at blend mode Color and Opacity 37% giving the paper a more brown tone to better match my photo.
The photo was back and white so I colorized it with Photoshop’s Neural Filter. I added an Hue/Saturation adjustment layer to tone down the greens. I also used Photoshop Beta’s AI to generate feet for my dad since the photo had them cutoff.
I added parts of the Summer Template Album No 1 #5 to use various layers and the fotoblendz, to which I attached my photo.
I then added numerous Rhapsody paint, brushes and transfers filling in areas of the canvas.
For the cluster, I used Music WordART Cluster No 1 # 3. I added the palette’s lp record (cutting out the hole larger to make it look like a 45 rpm), twill ribbon, Lined Word and the button, along with “The Best” from the palette Et Voila and the Summer Days palette’s brad #3. The UrbanThreadz are from the template and I added MultiMedia Frames No 8 #4’s heart button in the lower right corner.
The text is font Shutter Stone.
Credits list
ArtPlay Rhapsody Collection is On Sale Now
ArtPlay Rhapsody Collection
ArtPlay Palette Rhapsody
Music WordART Cluster No 1
MultiMedia Frames No 8

The Summer ValuePack No 2 is On Sale Now through the month of June.
Summer ValuePack No 2
ArtPlay Summer Days
ArtPlay Palette Et Voila
WildFlowers No 1

Other supplies used:
Summer Template Album No 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: sandra-9663
Yes! Gorgeous car and great layout. Love the textures and the subtle colors.

Great photo of your dad and his awesome car.
He does look very carefree in this photo.
Beautiful blending.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata