Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 11.04.2022-11.17.2022

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to the color challenge!

A BIG thank you to Charlene for posting the challenges while I was away!!!

This challenge will run from 11.04.2022 - 11.17.2022.

full

CHALLENGE RULES:
You must use at least 3 of the challenge colors on your page.

Upload your page to Anna's Gallery by Thursday, November 17, 2022 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

Please Note: When you post your pages in the forum, please be sure to link to your page in the gallery. The O'Scraps team wants to include pages in the O'Scraps Newsletter and be able to provide gallery links. Here is a link with instructions on how to do that if you are not already familiar with the process : https://oscraps.com/community/threads/posting-a-linked-layout-from-gallery-to-forum.33515/

Here are a few things to inspire you:

ValuePack Medley November 2022
ArtPlay Palette Frondescence
ArtsyTransfers Frondescence
MultiMedia MagicSprinklez No.3
Frondescence Artsy Layered Template

You may use other designer’s products, too, so long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

One page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Friday, November 18, 2022.

Thank you for participating!

RJMJ

CHEERY O
It seems I just can't stop creating pages for AnnaColor Challenges...Inspiration always finds me there...The color choice is amazing! as always!...These color choices certainly seem to fit my current mood & what I'm going through...Times have been rough the past many days & weeks...I have had many setbacks on my healing journey...But creating certainly does help me vent the frustrations du jour!...On tap today is my ongoing pain...I don't think I really need to get into the meaning of this layout...I've never been one to hide my feelings in my personal Art Journaling pages...Thank You! Anna & Adryane for hosting this challenge & lending a hand in the inspiration for this very personal art journaling page & Rachel Jefferies & Vicki Robinson for their continued creative inspirations...xx Rhonda...

My : I Just Wanna Fly Away : Layout :

Last edited:

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you to everyone who participated in this challenge!
These are inspiring, beautiful pages.

The random winner of the $5 GiftKard is @kaklei! Congratulations! I will pm you a code, soon.

Stay tuned, a new color challenge will be up shortly.

Anna and the Team

kaklei

Thank you to everyone who participated in this challenge!
These are inspiring, beautiful pages.

The random winner of the $5 GiftKard is @kaklei! Congratulations! I will pm you a code, soon.

Stay tuned, a new color challenge will be up shortly.

Anna and the Team
OMG, thanks so much Adryane, you just made my day...I am so happy!!! #kiss3