anna aspnes-digital art-artplay palette skylark-nadams-brothers.jpg

Credits list
APP Skylark
Warm Glows No. 2_7
Artsy Stains No. 4-1
Button Threadz No. 5
Distressed Tools no. 1-2
Trees No. 6-6

APP Skylark Solid paper creates the background. The photos are duplicated and masked. The different layers of the photos are adjusted by blending mode and mask. The transfers are layered into the stacks. The extra brushes extend the trees and the textures. APP Skylark comes with the Master Custom Blending class.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and ksacry
Excellent work, Nancy. Love the placement of the portrait and the choice of dried flowers for the cluster.

Oh Nancy, this layout STUNNED me. There is so much here to be amazed at: I love the ghosted text in the background, the dried bouquet of flowers, and the beautiful photos blended into the background. I can't imagine another heritage page I've seen that rivals this!

Standing O, Baby!

Oh Nancy, this layout STUNNED me. There is so much here to be amazed at: I love the ghosted text in the background, the dried bouquet of flowers, and the beautiful photos blended into the background. I can't imagine another heritage page I've seen that rivals this!

Standing O, Baby!
Thank you very much!

Stunning heritage page! Love the larger blended photo! Congrats on the Standing O!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
NAdams
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename