Oscraps

September ColorPlay - share your layouts with us!

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Hi y'all... and just like that September's gone and October is here and Christmas feels just around the corner... I've been super busy these past couple of weeks and so I am posting this thread a bit late as September ColorPlay collection has been in the store for a few days already... Have you guys seen the gorgeous kits that our designers released last Friday??? All those rich colors and cozy autumn vibes...

Have you had a chance to look through the releases? Perhaps create a page or two? I couldn't resist and scrapped a double page (ignore the awkward transition as I had to hide part of the frame that spilled onto the left side so that the page could stand on its own)...

Click on the pages to see full credits. You can see the entire September Color Play Collection in the store HERE

SHARE your layouts with us! Load your layouts in the Oscraps gallery, then into the Color Play Gallery. Come back here to post your layout so we can all admire it and see what Color Play products you used. Can't wait to see what you've created!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Equinox 2 Mixed Media by Erin

Autumn Day Joyful Heart Designs and NHDesignz

Spa Day Viva Artistry

Cozy Vibes Maya deGroot

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Another Fall Wendy Page Designs

Autumnal Grace Laitha Art Studio