Oscraps

February Challenge #7 - Quote to Word Art

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
1642742868352.png
All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

Welcome to the Quotes to Word Art challenge for February 2022! I’m excited to be your host and look forward to seeing what you create!​

Directions:
Following is a list of quotes that I collected from Routinely Nomadic dot com that relate to the month of February. Choose the quote from the list that you want to work with. Change it into word art by using a minimum of two different fonts and then use the word art on the layout you create.

Remember, you MUST use a minimum of two DIFFERENT fonts in creating your word art from one of the quotes below. Please see the example in my layout that is below the list of quotes. Post your page in the Challenge 7 gallery and then post your linked page here in this thread (see the instructions below on how to do that).

Have fun!

“I wish you a beautiful new month from the first day of this month to the last day.” – J. K. Rowling
“You can’t get too much winter in the winter.” – Robert Frost
“Thick February mists cling heavily to the dead earth and to each leafless tree.” ― Emma Lazarus
“February is the border between winter and spring.” – Terri Guillemets
“February brings the rain, Thaws the frozen lake again.” – Sara Coleridge
“February makes a bridge and March breaks it.” – George Hebert
“February is short and very sweet.” – Charmaine J Forde
“Pick me, choose me, love me.” — Meredith Grey, Grey’s Anatomy
“To love is to burn, to be on fire.” – Jane Austen
“It wasn’t love at first sight. It took a full five minutes.” – Lucille Ball
“If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse
“I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it.” – Elizabeth Evans
“You call it madness, but I call it love.” – Don Byas
“A life lived in love will never be dull.” – Leo Buscaglia
“Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” – Elaine Davis
“Never sign a Valentine with your own name.” — Charles Dickens
“A valentine warms the heart.” — Kriss Stewart
“Without Valentine’s Day, February would be well, January.” – Jim Gaffigan

Here is my example page using Fonts Lover Alternate and Lover Regular from Creative Fabrica.
I substituted the o's and m's of the Lover Regular for the Lover Alternate. The patterns are
very similar, but different. (You would probably have to purchase these fonts, but i got them
free through their newsletter.) There are probably similar ones for free at other sites.
I used CHAMONIX 1937 THE KIT by Regina Falango
CHAMONIX 1937 CLUSTERS
CHAMONIX 1937 ACCENTS
CHAMONIX 1937 MORE
Quote-Challenge.jpg

RULES:
- Select a Quote from the list above.
- Create word art using your chosen quote and at least two fonts.
- Use your created word art on a layout.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 7 gallery by midnight PST insert February 28, 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Attachments

• Quote-Challenge.jpg
    Quote-Challenge.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Fonts are Bollont and Fresh Script.
This was a fun challenge! We're having winter for the last 2 days, but we had 74 degrees before that, so no snow, but it will be hot again before long. :)
Great take on the challenge, Terry! Thanks for participating!