Oscraps

Challenge-#7-Feb-2022 Pick me, Choose me, Love me.
KimPay

Challenge-#7-Feb-2022 Pick me, Choose me, Love me.

I almost brought home a puppy. Still thinking about it... This quote sums up the look on their beautiful little faces.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Sweet pup and page! We got snowed in for several days when my kids were little, cabin fever set in. As soon as the roads were cleared we got a pup (ad found by my kids in the paper) to keep us entertained.

I would NOT be able to leave that one in the shop! Beautiful page, great job on the word art! Thanks for participating!

Sweet pup and page! We got snowed in for several days when my kids were little, cabin fever set in. As soon as the roads were cleared we got a pup (ad found by my kids in the paper) to keep us entertained.
I'm alone a lot. I'm thinking it would be more fun to talk to a dog than myself. Not sure I'm ready for a puppy though. Haha, my adult children think I am!

Definitely a face that's hard to resist! We're lucky in that two of our (adult) kids have three dogs among them, so we get to dog-sit...which means a lot of fun without the overall responsibility. Highly recommend that system!

Oh my goodness. How can you possibly resist? That face is adorable. It is definitely the perfect quote for this face and love your word art!

Such a sweet face! I had to make this decision at one time. The first few days I wondered what the heck I'd gotten myself into. We were together for 20 years :)

Layout information

Category
Challenge 7
Added by
KimPay
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename