Oscraps

a life lived in love (Challenge 7)
Adryane

a life lived in love (Challenge 7)

Credits
ArtPlay Palette Sirenic (**on sale starting Feb 9, 2022**)
MultiMedia Sirenic No.1

Process...
Started with an ArtsyPaper and changed its orientation. Enlarged the photo to fit the paper so the light in Stella's hair would hit that light spot in the ArtsyPaper. Added some transfers and brushes to move the color down the page. Used parts of the MM files (flower, button, splatters, hearts) and repeated them. Added the journaling and called it done.

By the way ... true story :)

Thanks for looking :)
Well, with four husbands, she understood love maybe more than she understood men. I like the decorative elements on a vertical diagonal with the portrait and journaling opposite. Cool design, and that hot pink! :cool:

I love the colors that are popping off of the light background! Fascinating story! Great display of the quote turned word art, too! Thanks so much for participating!

You page is so beautifully created & I love how meaningful it all is with the fantastic story of Stella.

I love the positioning of everything (especially the bird) and the cascading textures, colors, and embellishments.

Well, with four husbands, she understood love maybe more than she understood men. I like the decorative elements on a vertical diagonal with the portrait and journaling opposite. Cool design, and that hot pink! :cool:
Maybe. I think she liked falling in love more than she liked what came after - too much work. She's not the only serial monogamist in my family tree. There are at least 2 others that I know of. One had 4 husbands and the other had 3.

Fabulous! Love how the deep shadow make her pop off the page! Married 4 times ... wow! Congrats on the feature!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Adryane
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename