Oscraps

**WINNERS** DAY 4 June 13 - Favorite LO | GAME

JoanK

I've been beaten out several times at this game - I go to a gallery, get lost for a bit, and when I return, there is a new post ahead of me! Is this my lucky turn?? There is so much to look at and admire in Timounette's gallery! I'm going to go get lost a bit longer once I share this!
full

I love the simplicity of embellishments and the chunky paint behind the photos.

RJMJ

This is such a Beautiful! layout by @NAdams ...I Love! all the roses! & the vintage feel here...Amazing! Extraction!...Blending! & Coloring!!!... Wow!...:heartpumplove::beatingheart::heartpumpred::heartpumppink:...

AlyciaIN

Alycia
This layout by LSlycord really caught my attention. I love the big photo of a walk on the beach. The paper is perfect as is the sand art overlay/stamp. The quote is a great one too!

You're Braver
full

wvufan04

Oh this was so hard to choose one! I scraplifted AZK with one of her layouts that I adored - but felt like it would be cheating/too easy to list that one as a favorite! Her blending technique with photos and textures is just so beautiful - and I am certain I will be back to her gallery to lift a few other layouts!

Ultimately I chose this layout because the big photo, the colors in the photos and elements and the texture on the photo simply just took me back to fall days in college in the hills of WV - and I think that just makes a page so special, when you can appreciate the beauty of the photo and the page but also when the emotion/feeling can transport you to a favorite memory of your own
full

Reactions: AZK