Oscraps

Nancy loved roses.jpg
NAdams

Nancy loved roses.jpg

Aunt Nancy loved roses. Mom said that Nancy was taller before she started to age. Nancy Hannah and Mozelle Burchfield (Mom) were sisters. circa 1949
I suppose I need to add to the page that she always sent me a birthday card with roses. I still have them.
Credits list
ArtPlay Mini Palette Felicitous
APMP Felicitous is a gift with a $20 purchase until midnight PST on 13 March 2023!

All items are from the Felicitous palette. The Artsy Paper 1 sets the ground. Transfers were placed behind the standing figures. These were extracted by applying a layer mask and removing the ground. The elements created the simple cluster of rose, leaf, and thread. The ghosted extraction was duplicated and adjusted to ColorBurn 45% and SoftLight 45%.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Beautiful vintage layout! Love the background filled with roses and the extraction you made (or did you blend the picture?)

Oh this is beautiful Nancy! I’m loving your heritage pages about Aunt Nancy and the roses are the perfect touch invoking the feel of that generation!

Wonderful heritage page and extractions. Love the horizontal row of roses and textures.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
NAdams
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename