***WINNERS ANNOUNCED*** Day 3 June 12 - Cheery O Scraplift | CHALLENGE

sucali

CHEERY O
1685909504276.png

:drums2: AND THE WINNERS ARE... :birthday2:

Winner 1 ($15): janedee
Winner 2 ($5): webfrau
Winner 3 ($5): sandra-9663

(You will receive a private message from me!)

Thank you ALL for playing :lovey3: and I hope you had as much fun as I did!:banana:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:partyhorn:Hello and welcome to Day 3 of our 17th Birthday Celebrations! :partyhorn:

Today's challenge is a

CHEERY O SCRAPLIFT CHALLENGE

:tourist:My name is Susanne and I am your host for this challenge. :welcome1:

It's very easy:

Scraplift a layout of a Cheery O (you find the Cheery O gallery ***HERE***) AND add the word BIRTHDAY to your page.

I had so much fun to scroll through the Cheery O gallery and I finally picked this beautiful layout created by Cheery O *gina*:

taketimetosmelltheflowers.jpg

I loved the "out of the frame" picture and the flower cluster and included both in my scraplifted layout:

HappyBirthday.jpg

For my layout I used
Lost in a Book Kit by et designs
Masking It -2 by Lynne Anzelc Designs
Cast A Spell Alpha by NLD Designs

SPECIAL RULES FOR THIS CHALLENGE:
- pick a layout which you like to scraplift from the Cheery O Gallery --> ***HERE***
- post this linked layout here in this thread
(copy the layout's thumbnail code shown below in blue and paste in your post)
1686456899684.png
- create your scraplifted layout (please make sure that we can see that it is a scraplift - that it's recognizable!)
- AND - as this is Oscraps Birthday Challenge :princess: - you should add the word "BIRTHDAY" to your layout!
(This can be a wordart, created with an Alpha,...)
- the use of a Template is not allowed!!!
- edit your original post and add your finished layout
(steps on how to do this are shown at the botom of this post)

(Please don't forget zu mention in the gallery that your layout is a scraplift and link to the scraplifted layout. Thank you!)

:beatingheart: I can't wait to see your layouts! :beatingheart:

:dancingelephant:Have fun with this challenge!!!:dancingelephant:

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me.

** :drums::guitar:**

:princess: PRIZES: :princess:

FIRST PRIZE = $15

ChristineArt ($10)
Daydream Designs ($5)

SECOND PRIZE = $5

Crafty Button Designs

THIRD PRIZE = $5
Idgie's Heartsong

*All challenge and game prize coupons will be distributed within 10 days of the event closing at the end of the month.

GENERAL RULES:
- Please use 100% Oscraps products. (Please note this is different from our regular monthly challenges.)
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Create a post in the 2023 BIRTHDAY TRACKING THREAD to keep track of your completed layouts games participation.
(We select our Grand Prize winners from this thread, so create a post now and remember to keep updating it throughout the month! :))
- Your page must be posted in the Special O-vents Gallery Oscraps 17th Birthday Party (2023) by PST 11.59 pm 30 June 2023 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to do this.)

Adding your linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.​

Last edited:

Amandajk

I'm choosing this one from SuCali's gallery :
full

Though I really like the original long and slender photos, my pics just didn't fit that. I think I will lift this one again another day- with skinny photos! lol

Last edited:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I'm going to lift this page of Olga's. I love that she creates a lot of "real life" pages. I'll be back with my lift.

Here's my lift:

Last edited:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O

easyeyes4you

Love the challenge... but I am really running behind here... so it will be later on that I look and I still have yesterday's game to do.... Will be back!

sucali

CHEERY O