Oscraps

Call Me
Created with The NEW! May 2023 : ColorPlay : Lilliputian | The Complete Mixed Media Collection By Rachel Jefferies

What a great time to scrap an old vintage photo...with this Beautiful! New! ColorPlay! Collection By Rachel Jefferies...This photo is of my Mom's Yellow Vintage phone...Circa 1970...I remember going over to NBTEL in Highfield Square Mall with my Mom...Our Original Black One!...just stopped working...My Dad wanted it replaced with the same black phone...He wasn't that thrilled when we came home with this yellow one!...Why?...He asked?...Mom replied...It was literally the only phone they had left in stock...We had no choice...It was this or no phone...He looked at me...I nodded...It's true Dad!...It was the only one they had...He wasn't that impressed with that yellow phone...Secretly we both knew...it was the yellow one Mom wanted all along...So funny...

Font : Used : For My Journaling : System Bold
Photo : Edited & Reworked By Me
This is stunning collage and layering, such a statement page and a funny story to go with. Thinking of you Rhonda, sending love xo

Layout information

Category
Rachel Jefferies
Added by
RJMJ
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename